Terms & Conditions
- CHIK Value Pack contest is open to all customers who have bought the CHIK Soft & Smooth Shampoo 100 mL during the period 1st July 2021 to 31st August 2021. The contest is sponsored by CHIK (brand owned by M/s. CavinKare Private Limited (‘Company’)).
- The contestants will be required to:
- Step 1 – Call the number mentioned on the back of the pack
- Step 2 – Give their name, phone number, and address with Pin Code
Stand a ‘chance’ to win Amazon Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5,000/- and much more.
- The contest starts on 1st July 2021
- A panel selected by CHIK will choose the winners based on a lucky draw. CHIK’s Panel’s decision shall be final and binding, and no challenge to authority will be entertained in this regard. The winners would be announced by CHIK via a Facebook update by 2nd week of September and a phone call to individual winners.
- CHIK shall evaluate all valid entries and choose winners who will be rewarded with gifts from CHIK at its own discretion.
- CHIK will not be liable to pay for the cost of travel, stay or any other expenses incurred by the winner in regard to the Contest and the same shall have to be borne by the winner only. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and the same shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated herein. CHIK reserves the right to substitute the Rewards offered at any point in time. Such rewards will be of equal or greater value. CHIK shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of participation in the Contest. There are no cash alternatives for the Rewards and they cannot be exchanged for cash at any point nor transferred to someone else. CHIK will not be responsible for the wrong contact details provided by the winners or for the failure of the communication links. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer going on at that time.
- Acceptance of the Rewards constitutes permission to CHIK to use the Winner’s name, relevant details, photographs and videos for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice. CHIK reserves the right to use the winners’ names and contest entries for promotion and post-coverage of The Contest on CHIK’s social media platforms and other platforms. Participant/s confirms and hereby waives the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages/SMS/Email/Call for current and future contest offers from CHIK or Company. The Participants hereby irrevocably authorize the Company, perpetual right to use as per the Company’s discretion any and all data gathered during and/or after the Promo in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph and other personal details) for the purpose of this Promo and or in any of its communications including marketing promotions, social media, platforms or any other public domain for Company’s promotional activities.
- Company reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, at its sole discretion, without any notice at any time during the validity of the Contest. No correspondence will be shared in this regard. CHIK shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this offer in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- CHIK respects the data privacy mandate and does not collect any data until required for the limited purposes of the offer. The data collated under this offer, if any or given by Customer shall be used in strict confidence by CHIK and it will not be passed on to any third party.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or forums in Chennai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against CHIK.
- Usage of the sample provided in the flight is up to the passenger’s discretion. The brand is not compelling to use the product.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the offer. The terms and conditions can be altered if needed by CHIK.