The Best Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Every Hair Type
If you have ever noticed your black clothes to find ‘snowflakes’ dusting your shoulders, you know how embarrassing and uncomfortable dandruff can be. Dandruff is the most commonly faced hair problem and no matter how hard you try, it keeps coming back. An itchy scalp and flakiness are the signs of extreme dandruff in your hair, which further leads to greasy patches on the scalp and tingling skin. While there are several over-the-counter products designed to treat dandruff, using an anti-dandruff shampoo on regular basis is the best option to bid a bye to stubborn dandruff. The shampoos are specially formulated with active ingredients, which help to remove dandruff and dead skin cells from the scalp. Are you tired of searching for the best anti-dandruff shampoo? If yes, look no further. Here is how to choose the right dandruff shampoo for your hair and which are the best dandruff shampoos for any hair type.
- How to choose the best anti-dandruff shampoo?
- Understand your hair type and pick the most suitable products for your hair type
- Rinse effectively and avoid washing your hair too often
- Look for active natural ingredients that help in reducing dandruff
Now the question is which are the best anti-dandruff shampoos for every hair type? Well, the answer is simple. The active ingredients present in a shampoo determine how effective the shampoo is on your hair. Natural active ingredients present in the dandruff shampoos treat dandruff and provide excellent nourishment to your hair. To ease your confusion, here we present the list of natural active ingredients to look for while choosing a dandruff shampoo for your hair.
- Fenugreek seeds – Fenugreek seeds are widely used as the best home remedy to treat dandruff. They contain high protein and nicotinic acid content, which helps prevent dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dry scalp, flakes, and itchy scalp. They also strengthen hair follicles promoting better hair growth.
- Lemon – Lemon juice has been known to be an effective remedy to treat dandruff. The citric acid present in lemon helps to get rid of stubborn dandruff. The antimicrobial properties present in lemon protect your scalp from infections and improve scalp health. This makes lemon the key ingredient of all anti-dandruff shampoos.
- Neem – With strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, neem juice is one of the best remedies for dandruff. Anti-inflammatory effects and blood-purifying elements present in neem keep your scalp away from flakes and improve hair growth and texture.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera has a moisturizing effect on dry skin and its anti-inflammatory properties reduce itchiness and irritation caused by dandruff and dry flakes. It also prevents the destruction of the cells on the scalp and adds great shine to your hair.
- Onion – Antioxidants present in onion prevent the scalp from infections and reduce premature graying of hair. The rich sulfur content in onion nourishes hair follicles and adds up the volume to your hair.
All our anti-dandruff shampoos are infused with the most effective natural active ingredients to treat dandruff from the root levels. Infused with the goodness of organic extracts, our shampoos are the best and most long-term nourishment for your hair.
- Chik Protein Solution Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – Packed with the goodness of Fenugreek protein along with natural extracts of Maha Neem and Lemon, the shampoo is the perfect option to get rid of dry flakes and itchy scalp. It gently cleanses the scalp and hair and is suitable for all hair types. The shampoo not only helps to fight but also improves the overall texture of hair. When used regularly, it can give the best results and add great shine to your strands.
- Nyle Anti-Dandruff Herbal Shampoo – Dandruff, what is that? Beat tough dandruff and itchy scalp now, with Nyle Anti-dandruff shampoo. Packed with extracts of Aloe vera, Lemon, and Curd, it prevents your scalp from all kinds of dandruff problems. The pH balance of Nyle shampoo uproots dandruff troubles and gives the best nourishment to your hair. The shampoo contains natural hair care ingredients that nourish hair from the roots and avoid the scalp from going dry and getting dandruff-prone. Regular usage makes hair healthy, smooth, and strong.
- Meera Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – Shrug off your dandruff worries with Meera Anti-dandruff shampoo! Containing the goodness of small onions and fenugreek seeds, the shampoo is suitable for all types of hair and improves scalp health. Onions are known to reduce dandruff and fenugreek seeds provide deep conditioning to your hair. Apart from treating dandruff, the shampoo reduces hair fall due to hair breakage, ensuring better hair growth.
- Raaga Pro Botanix Anti-Dandruff Shampoo – With an exquisite choice of botanical extracts and Tea Tree Oil, the shampoo shakes off your dandruff worries with confidence and ensures you a cleaner scalp. The antibacterial and antifungal properties present in the shampoo reduce itchiness and dryness, improve scalp health, and provide the best nourishment to your hair from the roots. It also moisturizes your hair and gives you bouncy, shiny, and thicker-looking locks.
Your hair deserves the right level of care. Make sure to pamper your hair with the right hair care routine. Next time you start spotting flakes, give these shampoos a try. Use these shampoos on their own or pair them with a good conditioner to maximize treatment effectiveness. Flaunt your tresses and glorify your style with extra gorgeous hair!